Sales Excellence Executive (Salesforce)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Sales Excellence Executive
The Ideal Candidate will be expected to manage, maintain, develop and oversee the client's global CRM tool and related system enhancement through agile methodology. You will be expected to optimise and digitize SIA's sales processes and policies through digital innovation and work with end users to develop business cases and requirements.
Your key responsibilities will be to participate in requirements clarification sessions facilitated by vendors. You will also be required to review, participate and sign off project deliverables e.g. UAT testing, address operational queries and issues raised by end users, and conduct system and sales process training for end users.
- Possess a good degree in any discipline.
- Salesforce knowledge and experience is preferred
- Have good project management experience.
- Be commercially-minded, organized and able to work in a team.
- Be meticulous and organised in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong communication and storytelling skills.
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Contact Sonya Mulkeet on (65) 6854 5652 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 229692. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879332. #LI-SM