Sales Excellence/Business Intelligence Manager (Contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
The Sales Excellence group is the center of excellence for cross-business execution performance, planning, and sales operations. This team helps scale execution, operationalize business & sales programs, and drives clear business and market insights that result in the firm achieving its business objectives.
This person will manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. The Business Intelligence Manager will have the ability to see solutions in sprawling datasets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for the organisation.
This is an Asia regional role spanning across ANZ, Japan, Korea, South East Asia and India and provides an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to work in this exciting industry end-to-end.
- Define planning process and develop/scale tools to free time for partner engagement (whatever Excel tools that this person built must be able to be used by all countries, as different countries have different needs the person must be able to come up with a one plan fixed all solution)
- Interface with Sub-Region analytics teams and constantly be on the lookout for best practices, new tools and opportunities to standardize or consolidate at Regional HQ
- Support effective MBU process with insights and standardized analytics to drive growth agenda.
- Generate insight packs based on reports/views, feed to respective functions / pipes -> This person will perform in depth data analysis to identify gaps and share his findings with sponsor, he doesn't need to have solutions. Then sponsor will go to the CSD Retail Channel team for discussion to develop strategies and solutions.
- Work with WW and SR Sales Excellence to proactively shape the design of new account planning tool (IPT 2.0) . This is a project on new account planning tool, they are building a web tool hence the person will work with Seattle to help the developer understand the requirements of data/questions to be incorporated into the tool for APAC local retailer.
- Support local Retail strategy optimization projects in partnership with Regional Sales Excellence Manager (Retail Sales and Business Management)
- Work with Finance to develop cross-CDS marketing ROI framework and CLV analysis
- Kickstart knowledge management program leveraging MS tools and "brown bag" sessions
- Ensure 100% FastStart and Standards of Business Conduct completed across Asia at the start of every fiscal year in July. (The person needs to build a tool managing a team site using Sharepoint to share training materials with the team). In July every year the team has compulsory training, this person needs to track or monitor the individual's progress and send reminder.
- Analytical Problem Solving - Using thought leadership, systematically consider the end to end implications of problems and develop potential solutions considering impacts across multiple teams, tools, objectives and desired outcomes.
- Deep understanding of analytics, insights, visualization Experience with advanced Excel, Power BI, and Access (other analytical skills) preferred
- Communication - Be an effective communicator both written and verbally. Adapt to the audience you are communicating to, recognizing that you will engage stakeholders of all levels, tenure, and past compensation knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy
- Process oriented, organized and superior time management
- Exceptional customer focus and project management skills - able to interact and contract professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple deliverables, some larger with longer timelines and others requiring immediate attention and completion
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' work experience
- 2+ years' experience in analysis or finance supporting sales or marketing in the IT hardware or software industry
If you fit the bill, do write in with your CV attached to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257