|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$50000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading provider of economic research to top Financial institutions, Banks and Corporates. Their large team of 60 economists provide award-winning macroeconomic, financial market and sectoral analysis and consultancy. They are currently expanding their team and are looking for a young, eager individual to join their Sales team and expand their business.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you would be responsible for the growth within the region by generating leads, cold-calling, trial set-ups, price proposals, account management, renewals and also closing of deals.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Experience of subscription sales or a good understanding of the financial and banking sectors.
- Proven track record of new business development working with both new and existing customers delivering demonstrable growth in a sales environment.
- Ability to generate own leads by being organised, persuasive and persistent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment.
- Fully IT literate and technically able, experience of CRM systems is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven ability to develop and utilise commercial awareness providing quantifiable business benefits.
- Strong team player who shows commitment to the wider organisation working together and adding value to achieve success.
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 041939
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.