Sales Manager - B2C & B2B Food Industry
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$048423 - S$130000.00 per annum + Bonuses + Commission|
- Do you come from FMCG Food Sales background?
- Do you like a challenge?
- Would you like to work for a multinational that is starting a new venture?
The role involves building and managing the Food Service sales and Key and Corporate / Festivities gift market channels for the start up consumer foods business.
You should have a strong track record in the food service channel category. Sales experience across other channels would be a plus as modern trade e-commerce and other channels would open up post the establishment of the earlier channels.
As a Food Service Manager, you're responsible to build, grow and manage a purpose driven branded food service business and a gifting business.
- Develop and grow business with various sectors ideally Airlines, Hotels and restaurants.
- Build portfolio of snacks and consumer branded offerings - coffee, sugar, milks, nuts, premium gifts etc.
- Create corporate gift portfolio by understanding the market and customer demands
- Business Development
- Strategic planning
- Work with packaging and Innovation center
- Account management and ensure solution-focused engagement
- Identify customer needs and provide tailor-made solution and services within the Corporate Gift segment,
- Identify, appoint and manage distributors in key markets
- Build into e-commerce, modern trade and other sales channels as appropriate.
- 10-15 Years post qualification industry experience with food service and diverse sales experience.
- Willingness to go the extra mile, to bring added business value.
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills.
- Exposure to the corporate gifting market would be ideal
- Experience across multiple markets in ASEAN or multiple sales channels especially in Singapore would be a plus.
- A self-starter who is at home in an unstructured, start-up environment