Sales Manager - B2C & B2B Food Industry
- Do you come from FMCG Food Sales background?
- Do you like a challenge?
- Would you like to work for a multinational that is starting a new venture?
The role involves building and managing the Food Service sales and Key and Corporate / Festivities gift market channels for the start up consumer foods business.
You should have a strong track record in the food service channel category. Sales experience across other channels would be a plus as modern trade e-commerce and other channels would open up post the establishment of the earlier channels.
As a Food Service Manager, you're responsible to build, grow and manage a purpose driven branded food service business and a gifting business.
- Develop and grow business with various sectors ideally Airlines, Hotels and restaurants.
- Build portfolio of snacks and consumer branded offerings - coffee, sugar, milks, nuts, premium gifts etc.
- Create corporate gift portfolio by understanding the market and customer demands
- Business Development
- Strategic planning
- Work with packaging and Innovation center
- Account management and ensure solution-focused engagement
- Identify customer needs and provide tailor-made solution and services within the Corporate Gift segment,
- Identify, appoint and manage distributors in key markets
- Build into e-commerce, modern trade and other sales channels as appropriate.
- 10-15 Years post qualification industry experience with food service and diverse sales experience.
- Willingness to go the extra mile, to bring added business value.
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills.
- Exposure to the corporate gifting market would be ideal
- Experience across multiple markets in ASEAN or multiple sales channels especially in Singapore would be a plus.
- A self-starter who is at home in an unstructured, start-up environment
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.