Sales Manager (based in India)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an acclaimed leader in the Food Ingredients and Nutrition industry. A highly dynamic, thriving boutique French brand, they operate in multiple key markets across the regional and serve some of the biggest accounts in the world.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing business and meaningful relationships with both existing and new customers alike regionally, with an aim to drive revenue generation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving account acquisition by building and developing relationships with new customers mainly for the India market
- Sustaining and leveraging on relationships with existing accounts and key partners within the regional business arena to develop repeat business
- Meeting strategic objectives and achieve/exceed sales and revenue targets
- Pioneering and maintaining competitive intelligence on local market conditions, competitor movements and product regulatory matters
- Prior experience in Indian markets is highly advantageous. Experience in the food ingredients, dairy and/or nutrition space is essential
- Good tetiary education in Food Science and/or related fields
- Proven track record of owning relationships and closing business
- Effervescent relationship builder with discerning abilities and entrepreneurial spirit to cultivate and leverage on professional networks
- Creative visual thinker who is always looking to push the envelope
- Wonderfully proficient in English and communication skills with the ability to present and influence decision makers
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117