Sales Manager (F&B - start up)
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- food and beverage (startup)
- B2B sales
- end-to-end solutions
Our client, AI-Powered solutions to the F&B industry is looking for a sales manager responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, competitive positioning and account plan execution in selling the product solutions to clients and prospects in the F&B industry.
- Develop client pipeline for target segment ranging from small restaurants to large chains through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
- Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to maintain and build long term relationship with clients.
- Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
- Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
- Mininum four years B2B sales experience or success selling in F&B technology systems such as point of sales system, mobility solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development, execution of sales plans and deal closures.
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task.
- Accomplished presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1434623