Sales Manager (Petrochemical/Energy Market Research Provider)
Our client is the world's largest petrochemical and energy market information provider. Their aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, research, and analysis enabling the customers to make better-informed decisions. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to lead a team in the Singapore office.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you would be responsible for managing a high performing sales team in APAC to drive sales and maximize team revenue. You would be expected to build long-term relationships with key clients and monitor the performance of sales representatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 2 year' B2B sales experience with successful track record
- Managerial or mentoring experience of small or big team
- Ability to motivate and lead the sales team to meet targets
- Strong coaching and training skills
- Ability to work strategically across the organization
- Experience at working with CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Highly motivated
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 44237
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.