Sales Manager (Petrochemical/Energy Market Research Provider)
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$120000 per annum|
Our client is the world's largest petrochemical and energy market information provider. Their aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, research, and analysis enabling the customers to make better-informed decisions. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to lead a team in the Singapore office.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you would be responsible for managing a high performing sales team in APAC to drive sales and maximize team revenue. You would be expected to build long-term relationships with key clients and monitor the performance of sales representatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 2 year' B2B sales experience with successful track record
- Managerial or mentoring experience of small or big team
- Ability to motivate and lead the sales team to meet targets
- Strong coaching and training skills
- Ability to work strategically across the organization
- Experience at working with CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Highly motivated
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 44237
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.