Sales Operations Analyst
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$30000.00 - S$45000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading data intelligence provider for the financial services industry headquartered in the UK. They are currently increasing their strategic involvement in sales and looking for their first Sales Operations Analyst to join the Sales team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, you will be expected to analyse financial data to help with the future growth of the accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to make your own mark in a brand new role supporting a high performing sales team within a fast growing sector. On a daily basis you will be tracking sales activity and operations, ensuring territorial alignments in CRM and handling performance reports.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years within a sales office environment
- Accounting/Financial background preferred
- Experience in sales support, systems, sales or business analyst role
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent data/analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage priorities and expectations for incoming requests and projects
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 41203
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.