Sales Process Optimization Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Assistant Manager (Sales Process Optimisation)
- An opportunity to work in a world-renowned company
Our Client is a global company that is widely recognized as the best in its field.
The Ideal Candidate would consistently strive to improve the company's global sales strategy, specifically through their proficiency in agile methodology, RPA, process modelling and reengineering, etc.
Your key responsibilities would include collaborating with different stakeholders to gather information and hold workshops that would help to discover holes in the company's current strategies and processes. This would be complemented by your ability to suggest and help implement automation frameworks and digitization for applicable sales processes, so as to achieve pre-established target goals.
- A good degree in any field
- Experience in technology related to automation, process optimization, etc
- Proficiency and experience in Lean Delivery, Lean Six Sigma, and Agile, are plus points
- Has an acumen for process definition and improvement
- Has the ability to pinpoint fundamental issues so as to enhance operational and work flow
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Is a team player
- Has the organizational ability to manage various tasks
- Has the ability to work towards developing the company for the better, while also managing the obstacles that come with new changes
Contact Sonya Mulkeet on (65) 6854 5652 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 229692. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879332. #LI-SM