Sales Representative - Aviation MNC
- American MNC
- Well established global business
- Opportunity to grow in the aviation sector
Our client is a leading aviation components company headquartered in USA. They are a huge player in the industry and have recently shown tremendous growth both organically and inorganically. With more than 50 years of operations, they currently have some of the most prestigious names in their customer list today.
- Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely, appropriate and accurate responses to inquiries and requests.
- Maintain and develop new and existing customers through professional and appropriate sales methods.
- Source products when necessary based on the company's best practices.
- Ensure customer approvals and quality requirements are adhered to.
- Provide support and assistance to Sales Branches, Internal Sales, Corporate Sales, Operations, Purchasing, Quality, Finance and other departments as needed to resolve sales related efforts.
- Participate in and practice continuous improvement and/or process improvement efforts.
- Develop and follow a personal development plan using Intranet tools and programs, sales training programs, self-assessment tools, and relevant training courses.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Business Studies or Management
- Preferably experience in Sales - Engineering / Technical / IT
- Required Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Customer Service Experience is a plus
- Fluency in English and Mandarin as you will have stakeholders across the region who speak these languages
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.