Sales Specialist (Cloud and Managed Services)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Strong global presence
- One of Singapore's largest listed companies
- High growth working environment
Our Client: Our client is one of Asia's leading communications group, at the forefront of technology development. As a leader in digital advancement and ICT innovation, they drive Digital Transformation business opportunities for our Global and Enterprise clients leading to multi-year managed services deals for managed cloud services.
- Understand customer's businesses, and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization in Enterprise Sales.
- Focus on identifying customer's business challenges and developing strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives through Cloud as an IT Transformation initiative.
- Engage effectively across all levels in a customer's organization to include all C-level executives on Cloud and Managed Services.
- Upon qualification, develop a meticulous pursuit plan to progress the opportunity to closure.
- Prepare and deliver high impact sales presentations and proposals.
- Ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction levels with every Customer engagement
- Orchestrate different stakeholders among various business units within the company - Client Facing Units, Products, Technical Pre-Sales and Delivery
- Distinguish various roles such as evaluators, influencers, stakeholders, and decision makers within the client organization
- Understand client evaluation and approval process to award
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline or Business Administration
- 3-5 years + sales experience in a similar role
- Technical/professional skills set in Cloud Technologies and Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google), Server, Storage and Network and Managed Services
- Keen communication, presentation, financial and solution and value selling skills
- Experience in relationship management
- Understanding of client business case and/or base case and meticulous in progressing sales
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117