Sanction Advisory Officer
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire a strong candidate with compliance advisory background and knowledge across sanctions AML / CFT and regulatory reforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Advising and supporting the business on all matters related Sanctions across APAC.
- Writing policies, procedures and will be reviewing and escalating all identified related issues.
- Analysing these issues identified and you will be the last point of escalation for transactions' clearance.
- Supporting all country managers in setting the appropriate controls and frameworks to monitor any potential gaps between the bank's policy and the regulations.
You will act as an advisor and will be able to support senior stakeholders in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in compliance advisory and compliance policies with specific expertise in Sanctions and AML-CFT
- Qualified lawyer or Law degree or relevant legal experience in banking is a must to have
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and good communication skills
- banking background within sanctions advisory
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.