Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Managing Director, Singapore
Your responsibilities encompass:
- Crafting functional specifications derived from stakeholder input within the Finance Organization.
- Designing user acceptance tests
- Post go-live support
- Preparing comprehensive Training/User Manuals.
- Executing ERP roadmaps that align systems and work processes with evolving business strategies, including ERP upgrades/releases.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skils and experience:
- Hold a Graduate Degree in Accountancy, IT, Project Management, or a Finance-related field.
- Good knowledge of SAP FICO and SAP S4 HANA
- Exhibit strong functional knowledge in Finance and Accounting.
- Showcase influential skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across all organizational levels.
- Display excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess ambition, self-drive, high motivation, and the ability to work well individually and in a team, even under pressure.
Our client is a world class organisation that offers:
- Great remuneration and benefits
- Interesting projects
- Permanent position
Please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend