SAP Implementation Specialist
Our client is a leading US company within the Healthcare industry. They are currently going through a SAP implementation for the APAC region. They are currently looking for candidates to assistant them on the project. Looking for candidates who have been through a full cycle of SAP implementation preferably within the Healthcare companies.
You will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within Sales Order Material Master and Consignment Management functional area. Based on user requirements analysis you will prepare functional designs, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
- Implements new or maintain existing business solution in SAP area based on user requirements analysis
- Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business solution in SAP application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Builds professional relationships with the stakeholder, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realizes project aims and outputs
- Keeps close communication with the project development team
- Leads application functional team or sub-team
- Help with the data migration from the legacy system
Ideally you would have been through a SAP implementation project. Have strong experience in Order taking process/Customer service, Inventory Management, Customer Service or Master Data Management for a minimum of 5 years. Managed a lot of senior stakeholders within the organisation. Good presentation skills.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-SC #LI-PMO
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.