SAP Project Manager (SCM, Procurement)
SAP Project Manager (inhouse, MNC)
- strong financial support of parent company
- global team and rollout projects
- stable and friendly working environment
- at least 6 years in SAP system implementations and rollouts (either vendor or inhouse environment) especially in purchasing system
- at least 2 year of experience in managing successfully manage large scale projects
- hands on user requirement gathering, develop and manage project plan,
- must have strong project management experience and change management
- knowledge of SAP Ariba Supply Chain solutions / Modules
- experience in SAP integration
- excellent experience in user trainings and resolving conflicts
- excellent commnucation skills and bridging between business and IT Developers / Global Team / Users / Management
- Self starter, independent, highly responsible and team player
- strong analytics skills and problem solver
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating across key international cities. We access hard to find, high caliber professionals within Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology (IT). We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We are best known for our specialization with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We work towards 'building better futures' for our clients, candidates and our community.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
EA Registration Number: R1652702
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.