SAS Data Analyst
Our client, a leading international financial company is looking for an experienced SAS Data Analyst with previous experience from the banking industry supporting marketing initiatives.
In this high profile role you will:
- Develop and Implement statistical models and other analytic tools to improve direct marketing initiatives
- Assist with campaign design and execution by leveraging analytics to maximize performance and optimize future campaigns
- Assist in designing and implementing website analytic tools (Adobe Analytics or similar) to track website traffic and conversions
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience from the banking industry supporting marketing initiatives
- Strong skills in SAS and R
- Experience in building machine learning / predictive models
- Experience in using Web Analytics (Adobe and Google)
- Experience in SQL language for data management and processing, MI reporting
- Experience in Qliksense or Tableau
Our client is a leading international financial company, they offer:
- Great salary and benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Interesting and challenging projects
Contact Michael Nette at or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00030966.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.