SCCM Engineer wanted for a leading insurance company!
- Leading insurance company
- High performing and dynamic working culture
- Opportunities to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading insurance company with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. They have listing in various exchange such as SGX, LSE and HKSE.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a SCCM Engineer to join their Technology Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for managing patches and software deployments in multi- site SCCM 2012 R2 and higher environments. You will also play a critical role in managing the end- to- end activities with regard to SCCM: Planning, communication, coordination and escalation.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5- 10 years of enterprise experience in multisite deployment using SCCM 2012 R2 or higher
- Strong experience and understanding of Windows Servers & Desktop patching
- Good technical expertise in SQL skills for custom reports from SCCM database
- Good experience with Windows 10 SOE, OSD, migration and best practices
- Experience with Active Directory, GPO, McAfee and Desktop Engineering
- Technical expertise with scripting languages such as PowerShell, VBScript, bash etc. to automate tasks
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to foster working relationships
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.