|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is an Oil & Gas MNC, who are looking for a Scheduler. The permanent role will be based in Tuas.
- Interface with supply chain to execute the plan based on resource requirements and material availability.
- Maintains the master schedule to achieve manufacturing, customer service and financial objectives.
- Continually monitors the sales and operations plan and assure material and manufacturing resource availability.
- Liaises between operations and customer service.
- Analyzes available data and generates reports to support S&OP functional review, improve scheduling and departmental KPI's.
- Actively manage the dates of the customer backlog.
- Establishes and maintains system settings, profile options and data attribute values.
- Works with global teams to meet customer needs.
- Quotes factory lead times for new orders, coordinates changes to sales orders in production, provides status updates to customer service.
- Manages expedited orders, communicating to customer service and sales on manufacturing ability to service orders via Oracle CRM.
- Maintains technical and business process knowledge for all planning aspects of Oracle.
- At least 2 years of scheduling/supply chain experience in an ERP environment.
- Able to evaluate and handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Able to effectively lead project team members to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and address improvement opportunities.
- A strong customer service orientation in order to best serve internal and external customer relationships.
- Ability to adjust scheduling practices to ensure the efficient use of resources to achieve optimum performance.
- Knowledge MS office applications.
- Specific knowledge of ERP and MRP Systems (Oracle preferred).
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.