Our client, a leading international financial company is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to lead their software methodology transformation from Waterfall to Agile.
The purpose of this role is to manage sprints for development of enhancements to an existing platform. This includes leading sprint planning sessions, daily stand up meetings, demos and sprint retrospectives.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Several years of experience working in a dedicated Scrum Master role
- Experience with Agile tools and methodologies such as burn down charts
- Ability to lead daily stand up meetings, including resolving roadblocks through mediation and escalation as required
- Scrum Master certification preferred
Our client is a leading international financial company, they offer:
- Great salary and benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Interesting and challenging projects
Contact Michael Nette at or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00030966.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.