SEA Customer Service Head - Global Chemical Manufacturing
- A multinational company with strong brand presence throughout decades
- Focused in sustainable growth and development throughout the world
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic company
About our client:
A major and prominent global player company with decades of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry. Their key success of this business is to continuously innovate and breakthrough quality products for a sustainable growth and expansion in the worldwide market. During this exciting time we are looking for a SEA Customer Service Head to drive the regional business, and this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
This role will report to the Customer Service Director and is within the Supply Chain department. This role will have reporting line from all the SEA Customer Service Manager in each respective country. The total team size would be of around 35 members. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage directly with the team on customers and able to cater promptly to customer inquiries.
- Able to understand customer's policies and procedures and collaborate along with the Sales Department.
- Strong handling in communication and relationship matters with internal and external customers. This includes customer complaints and operational work.
- Able to handle and resolve customer inquiries, complaints, aspiration, and concerns.
- Lead and manage the team on standardized process of customer service to excel positive relationship.
- Able to provide proactive and constructive feedback and solution to internal and external customer issues.
- Lead the team on continuous improvement process of the Standard Operating Processes while able to be flexible with demand.
- Being part of the regional Continuous Improvement project to drive both customer service and operational efficiency.
- Leading the proper master information handling, with correct information, time, location, and pricing.
- Able to analyse data to keep proactive communication and provide solution-based approach to internal and external clients.
- Manage the team on training, coaching, guiding, and promoting subordinates.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced regional customer service professional with an eye for improvement mindset. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A track record of more than 10 years of strong record in customer service management, and with exposure of managing multiple countries in the region
- Regional SEA working experience in being the customer service for a manufacturing company.
- Experienced in working along with a complex manufacturing division and collaborating with the sales department as well.
- Exposure to managing a diverse team, projects, and deliver result for the SEA region
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
- Those who need permits to work need not to apply
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's prominent company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.