APAC - Financial Analyst
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our Client is a leading MNC in the Healthcare Industry, listed on NY:SE with over 15,000 employees and presence in over 100 countries globally. It has offices across 8 countries in APAC
Reporting into the Regional financial Controller, this will be a hands on FP&A role performing financial analytics. The role will involve annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting, Strategic Planning, consolidated management reports, variance analysis and business partnering with regional operations functions on forecasts review and budgets as well as liaising with country level finance. This is a key role supporting management decision-making for the APAC region, and supporting various initiatives within the region.
- 3-5 years' Experience in FP&A within an MNC environment.
- Degree and above
- Big 4 Audit experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and meticulous
- Working well under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Some US GAAP experience preferred
- Previous experience in Pharma or medical devices is a plus.
Salary ranges from $4500-6500 (Depending on experiences and qualifications)
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only