Sea Freight Import Executive - Global Freight Company
About our Client:
Our client is one of the key players leaders in freight industry with market focus in USA, Singapore, and Europe. They are an industry freight specialist in handling FMCG, Cold Chain, Perishable, and O&G. They provide services such as Air-Sea-Land Freight as well as partnering with key logistics, warehousing, and distribution firms. During this time, they are looking for hiring an Sea Freight Import professional to be based in Central Singapore.
This role will report to the Manager of the division in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling sea import/export shipments
- Managing the schedule of the shipment, its documents, and all relevant shipping data
- Managing the nomination of the vessel, shipping instruction and following up the itinerary
- Coordination of local delivery, storage, customs clearance
- Managing the permit declaration
- Managing the communication to the supplier and buyers, as well as between shippers/brokers/customers
- Handling the processing of BL/HBL, AWB/HAWB
- Assisting in monitoring the client and supplier accounts and receivables, as well as the payments
The Successful Applicant:
We invite a young and active sea freight import professional with an eye for service excellence. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team player individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Track record with as a Sea Freight Import professional within the same industry
- Experience in managing goods of FMCG, Cold Chain, Perishable, or O&G will be an advantage
- A positive social communicator with solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer:
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.