|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Security Engineers wanted for a leading FinTech company!
- Leading FinTech Company across SEA
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading FinTech firm with strong presence across the SEA region. They are well- known for using the latest cutting- edge technologies in their industry and having a their great work- life balance.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a number of Security Engineers to join their Engineering team. Reporting to the Manager, you will play a pivotal role in securing their systems and applications running on AWS, which includes building and maintaining their AWS Cloud Infrastructure architecture. You will develop automated monitoring for detecting and mitigating security threats through the use of technologies such as Python.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 2- 4 years of working experience as a Security Engineer, with strong focus on securing AWS environments and Linux Servers
- Good technical expertise in integrating web application scans into the CI/ CD pipeline
- Possess technical skills such Python or similar related programming languages
- Good experience being involved in all stages of Security Incident response process
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across different businesses
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.