Security Operations Engineer
|Salary:||S$84000 - S$102000 per annum|
Our client, a global hedge fund is looking for a Security Operations Engineer to join their new team in Singapore to align with their global support. The team will focus on incident response, security analytics and security investigation capabilities in Security Operations Center (SOC) environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide development, maintenance; monitoring and administration on security systems include SIEM, sylog and UNIX process monitoring.
- Develop testing systems, dashboards, reporting and metrics from SIEM and other systems.
- Perform hunt activities and recommend, test and tune SIEM and other tooling correlation rules.
- Actively provide support in detection and resolution to security problems.
To qualify for the role, you will require having:
- Extensive hands-on experience with SIEM platforms (i.e Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight)
- Hands-on scripting skills in i.e PowerShell, VBscript, Rest or SOAP.
- Log analysis and experience in reviewing security events.
- CISSP, CEH, GCIA or CISM certified can be an advantage.
Contact Helen Nguyen at +65 6854 512 or click the APPLY button or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number HNG43034 in the subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R166074