Security Partner/ Advisor
Security Partner/ Advisor wanted for a leading international bank!
- Leading international bank
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading international bank with strong presence across Asia and ANZ region. They are well- known for their great work- life balance culture and collaborative working environment.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Security Partner to join their IT Security team. Reporting to the Lead, you will act as a security trusted advisor to senior management across the bank for all aspects of security, including Tech Risk, IT Governance, Compliance, Assurance and Governance. You will also be responsible for building a strong relationship through partnering with the business & assurance teams to identity, manage, control and lead all technology & security risks activities.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10-12 years of IT Security experience, including at least 5 years of experience acting in the capacity of a Security advisor or consultant to the business
- Strong experience and understanding across different areas of IT Security, including IT/ Tech Risk, Assurance, Compliance and Governance etc.
- Strong knowledge in regulatory requirements across different monetary bodies and keeps themselves up to date to the latest regulatory changes
- Great effective communicator with proven track record in engaging and managing senior stakeholders/ management across the business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.