Senior Account Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Regional Role
- Competitive Remuneration package
- High growth working environment
Our client is a global accounting software platform that allows accountants to work on there digital books regardless of location or operating systems. The platform offers small businesses the time-saving tools such as easy invoicing, bill paying, claim expenses, and reconciliation of foreign currency accounts to help them grow at a faster pace with ease.
- Take a leading role in identifying and qualifying opportunities by prospecting and developing key relationships with the mid-large accounting firms
- Recruit, educate and land new accounting partners in to grow the channel, leading to growth of our small business customer base
- Utilize your hybrid hunter/farmer sales skills to both drive high-complexity consensus sales, while also having the ability to foster organic growth within an existing partner
- Generate pipeline of qualified opportunities through the use of, but not limited to, proactive outbound call activity, emails, and marketing campaigns
- Build strong relationships with our accounting partners through consultative selling techniques and a collaborative sales approach
- Cultivate new partner relationships via prospecting, attending events, hosting workshops and meeting with partners on-site
- Assist in the education of partners on how to leverage the software to grow their own accounting practices
- Leverage your agility, work ethic and desire to achieve, by contributing to the success of a growing sales team
- 5+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced technology company, SaaS company or Accounting firm preferred
- Strong market knowledge in current Practice and SME software competitor platforms
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and systems is a plus
- Enthusiasm for building new relationships with Accounting firms
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with accountants
- Process driven and takes ownership
- Open to travel 30% of the time
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117