|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$4500.00 - S$6000 per month|
Our client is one of the world leading IT solutions provider serving leading brands worldwide.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you are responsible in handling full set of accounts and its subsidiaries and perform monthly financial statement closing procedures. Preparation of management accounting including monthly, quarterly with variance analysis. You will also prepare GST submissions and review annual tax return to ensure it compliance with corporate tax rules.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Finance , Accounting or related disciplines
- Big 4 audit background is an advantage
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant with at least 3-5 years' relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of accounting standards and tax rules in Singapore
- Confident personality with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Capable of working effectively in a multicultural environment, recognising the challenges that exist within a truly diverse workplace
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be a plus for liaising with accountant, tax advisor and clients in China
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117