Our client is an MNC communications agency is looking for Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Accountant will primarily be involved in matters relating to client finance and billings, general ledger and month end close as well as audit and tax, operating in a fast-paced environment with interesting and dynamic challenges.
Finance and Accounting:
- Responsible for setting up client billing, processing and generate invoices ensuring adherence to billing cycles and compliance with contract terms and client requirements.
- Maintain and track weekly revenue pipeline progress.
- Provides post-contract billing support to the Business by reviewing and determining billing requirements for entry into the Global Financial System (GFS) billing module.
- Ensures proper revenue recognition and reconciliation process.
- Involved in month-end closing process and ensure that month-end close are completed within stipulated deadlines.
- Prepare and submit revenue accruals and closing journals and maintains the General Ledger.
- In charge of overall P&L and balance sheet accuracy, identifying material variances and articulating the results to local management and regional leadership.
- Manage external audits and prepare necessary schedules and supporting ensuring regulatory requirements are promptly met.
- Liaise with tax agents and provide data for the preparation and submission of annual income tax.
- Liaise with corporate secretary on all statutory documents and filing matters.
- At least five years of finance of accounting experience in services industry with initial years in audit.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with special emphasis in Excel.
- Experience with PeopleSoft desired.
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Possess strong time and project management skills
- Ability to understand priorities and multi-task.
- Comfortable working independently in a fast paced environment.
Salary range: $5000 - $6000
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.