|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
Our client, a global leader in the marketing and analytics industry, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant with a strong track record in driving process improvement and mentoring junior staff. This role has full focus on the Singapore books and will support the Finance Manager on the day to day operations.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Manage full sets of accounts for Singapore
- Lead month end closing activities along with junior staff
- Verify and review journal entries
- Be the key point of contact for tax agents and auditors
- Support system implementation and upgrades
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of work experience as a financial accountant
- Prior experience in the agency/ marketing/ services industry will be beneficial but not a must
- Proven track record in being hands on and keen to drive changes
- Goal oriented mindset
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 54933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506