Senior Accountant - Accounts Payable Operations
Our client is a well-known MNC in the Consumer goods space.
You will be responsible for the direct accounts payable activities, managing vendor relationships for the timely payment of supplier invoices. You will report to a Manager and supervise an Accountant. You will be the first point of escalation for any issues and will problem solve and business partner with various internal stakeholders across the finance function to find the causes and solutions. You will ensure compliance with US GAAP, SOX controls, statutory requirements and corporate policies.
- Degree holder or ACCA or CA qualification is a must
- 5+ years in accounting with strong experience in AP
- Hands on SAP experience
- MNC experience a must - FMCG is a plus
- Some knowledge of US GAAP & SOX is needed
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be adaptable with ability to adapt to ambiguity and problem solve
- Good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.