Senior Accountant - Inventory
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client, a leading US MNC in consumer goods, is looking for a Senior Accountant focusing on Inventory who will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
- price variance analysis
- month-end inventory reporting
- US GAAP
You will assist in the preparation and review of statutory and management reports for validating results and financial statement analysis. You will handle month end inventory closing including material lodge settlement, COGS recon and price variance analysis.
Your partners will be country finance and supply chain operations to support, analyse and impact in simplifying and improving inventory reporting.
You will also support internal and external audits in improving internal controls and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
- 5-7 years' experience in finance with at least 2 years relevant inventory experience.
- Degree holder or ACCA or CA or equivalent
- Experience in MNC ideally in manufacturing industry
- Experience with SAP system is a must
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Motivated self-starter, curious, resourceful and independent
- Analytical and meticulous
- Good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
Competitive salary package
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649