Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a renowned and sizble MNC with strong presence and reputation globally. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Senior Accountant/ Assistant Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and timeliness of the full sets of accounts for the Parent Company and the subsidiaries
- Leading a small team, and looking after the AR, AP, GL functions, and any inter company transactions
- Familiar with IFRS and accounting standards
- Support Treasury functions, e.g. cash flows, cash and bank accounts
- Communicating with external vendor and ensure the accounting functions are entered in appropriate matter
- Responsible for staff expenses claims, payment and invoices
- Assisting with GST filling and company audits
- Identifying areas of improvement for inventory and cost effectiveness management in the accounting process
- Assisting with any ad hoc projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Training in fast-paced environment with audot experiences in sizbale auditing firms plus commercial experiences is highly preferred
- At least 4 years of experience with preferably in Consumer sector and sizble MNCs would be a plus
- Solid business partnering and stakeholder management skills and understanding of business operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
For applications please click APPLY NOW.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend