Senior Actuarial Executive (IFRS17 Standards)
In this new role and team, you will be involved and working closely with the IT and Finance Team on the implementation of the IFRS17 standards of the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science or related field of study
- Candidates with prior experience on the implementation of the IFRS17 standards are preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Access
- Able to work well independently and influence a team environment, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong intellectual capacity, curiosity and will take initiatives
- Open to candidates with valuation and risk actuarial experience
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1874269.
*LI - BF