Senior Actuary Executive (Pricing)
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate reports and dashboard about the activity of the company.
- Understanding the data received from TPA and Ceding Company
- Validate accuracy of data received and reported with sound techniques
- Provide analysis and good understanding on reserves movement
- Responsible for supporting business development and services in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Hong Kong, India, China, etc.
- Strategic plans to significantly grow the Healthcare business to become a leading Health Insurance brand in the SE Asian region.
- Excellent PC skills, In particular Excel
- Visual Basic Programming, SQL programming skills (Preferably)
- Good analytical skills and Mathematical skills
- Basic knowledge of health insurance processes
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.