Senior Actuary Executive (Pricing)
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate reports and dashboard about the activity of the company.
- Understanding the data received from TPA and Ceding Company
- Validate accuracy of data received and reported with sound techniques
- Provide analysis and good understanding on reserves movement
- Responsible for supporting business development and services in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Hong Kong, India, China, etc.
- Strategic plans to significantly grow the Healthcare business to become a leading Health Insurance brand in the SE Asian region.
- Excellent PC skills, In particular Excel
- Visual Basic Programming, SQL programming skills (Preferably)
- Good analytical skills and Mathematical skills
- Basic knowledge of health insurance processes
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.