Senior AML Compliance Specialist
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Well known International Bank is currently seeking a Senior AML Compliance Specialist to join it high preforming team on an initial 18+ month contract. The Australian part of the business is undertaking its part in a global AML/CTF transformation programme and have a long term contract requirement for an AML subject matter expert to join their team. If you are looking at returning to Australia then this opportunity could be the push that you need.
Located Sydney CBD the successful candidate will be responsible but limited to:
- Second Line AML Compliance and Sanction Monitoring Reviews
- Assist in the ongoing review and enhancement of the documentation supporting the AML framework in place
- Design and development of risk assessments specific to AML
- Compliance protection against bank lending products
- Subject matter expert in AML and sanction compliance
- Deep Dive Reviews
- Implementation of quality and control mechanisms against AML
- 5+ years' experience in the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing field
- 5+ years' experience in a second line oversight and challenge role within a financial institution or services company
- Strong banking product knowledge would be beneficial
- Assurance experience within AML would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures in financial institutions encompassing retail banking, managed funds, third party banking etc
- SME in AML
- Strong operational and commercial acumen
It is essential that you have a successful track record in project administration revolving around AML within a complex financial services environment. You will have demonstrated a strong level of project management experience with a focus on risk management and compliance. In addition it is expected that you will have advanced knowledge of project management tools, approaches and methodologies allowing you to document, process map and report on complex project transformation.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853