Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Oversee AML investigation and preparation of SARs and STRs
- Utilise cross-functional knowledge to lead the team in achieving operational goals
- Manage investigations of suspicious and high risk clients
- Involve in discussions with regulators and business leaders on the AML strategy as well as ensuring business decisions adhere to rules, regulations and guide
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 10 years' experience in Financial Investigation or Transaction Monitoring across multiple lines of business
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- AML certification preferred
- Experience in writing SARs, STRs
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend