Senior Analyst - (Business Risk & Control) 6 months contract
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. It is one of the world's most valuable bank by market capitalization.
For this role, You will support Business Operations Executive (BOE) in key regions to meet Commercial Banking International and Regional strategic priorities, Extract and review metrics on a monthly basis and assist in the production to Bankers. Prepare presentations and pull together data to support regional forums, Track escalations through to closure, Track progress on projects underway and follow up to ensure timely closure.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance / Business Management or other equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant operations and project experiences within the Banking & Financial sector and exposure working with multinational / multilingual business stakeholders
- Strong Project Management skills, and ideally with some experiences managing risk and control
- Essential skill sets would also include strong organizations and execution skills, attention to detail and quick learning ability.
- Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Adaptable to changing work processes and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to influence and effective communicate with peers, partners and internal clients
- Active interests toward the financial markets, industry and regulatory news
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.