Senior Analyst, Internal Controls
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
An global investment bank is on the lookout for a Senior Analyst in the Internal Controls team, covering Operations.
This is an exciting role that has come up in the 1.5 Line of Defence function of the bank. The role will encompass the following:
- Identifying and managing risks within Operations department including operational risks, regulatory risks, conduct risks, cyber security risks and financial crime risks (including, but not limited to, risks associated with money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, sanctions breaches and fraud).
- Undertaking regular reviews of controls within the Operations department to ensure that these are fit for purpose.
- Working collaboratively with the Operations teams on risk management and control enhancements.
- Escalating promptly new risks to the Risk and Control Manager.
- Proactively and promptly managing any risk incidents that relate to or impact the Operations department.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar Internal Controls function
- Knowledge of commodities and/or FICC products
- Strong risk controls and investigative mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Conversational Mandarin to speak with stakeholders
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980