Senior Analyst / Assistant Manager, Investment Compliance
A leading independent global asset manager is looking for a professional Investment Compliance talent to join the team, reporting directly to the Head of Investment Compliance, Asia Pacific.
The incumbent will be a member of the Asia Pacific Risk and Compliance team working closely with business teams, providing oversight of funds management desks and the central dealing function, and conducting change management responsibilities.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5+ years' experience in investment compliance within financial services
- Excellent understanding of the Funds Management industry with good knowledge of asset classes such as ETD, OTC, Equities, Fixed Interest, FX, ETF
- Some understanding of current and proposed regulatory requirements impacting industry is an advantage
- Candidates with advanced skills in Excel and Word / experience using Charles River / GS007 audit experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently as part of a regional team, including occasional coverage of Australian and Asian markets and time zones
- Degree in Commerce, Business, or Finance
- Highly analytical and self-motivated with strong communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.