Senior Analyst (IT Security Governance)
Senior Analyst (IT Security Governance) wanted for a leading regional brand!
- Leading regional brand
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading player in the financial services industry with their main headquarters based in the UK. They are currently looking for a Senior IT Security Analyst to join their IT Security team. Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible to manage and track various security activities / assessments for projects and changes, in relation to Penetration testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Security Risk Assessments etc. You will also ensure that all key IT risk issues are addressed and managed accordingly.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 8 years of relevant working experience in supporting IT Governance, IT Security Operations, Risk assessments, Audit and Compliance
- Strong technical skills in at least one of the following:
- Application and operating system hardening
- Vulnerability assessments
- Intrusion detection systems
- Log review, incident management, vulnerability management, penetration test management
- Good knowledge in IT Governance standards accordingly to ISO 27001/ 002 and MAS regulation standards
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders across various levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.