Senior Analyst, KYC Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$48000.00 - S$65000.00 per annum|
An international bank is looking for a KYC Senior Analyst to be part of the Asia AML Team, to be based in Singapore.
Working with Front Office, Financial Crime Compliance, Audit and other teams, the role will be responsible for Client Onboarding, Periodic Review, and CDD functions. The position will also assess and obtain KYC documentation requirements, review and approve customer files, as well as escalate and apply KYC policy as required.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-5 years' KYC/AML experience in Banks, NBFI, Funds, or Corporates
- Working knowledge of Singapore and HK AML requirements, and COB banking products (financial markets, debt, and transactional)
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and independently
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advantageous to have academic qualification in business related discipline and/or professional certifications in AML/KYC
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098