Senior Analyst/ AVP, Credit Risk Analytics
A global trading firm is looking for a Senior Analyst/ AVP, Credit Risk Analytics to join their team in Singapore.
- Handle credit & counterpart risk analysis and propose risk mitigation strategies
- Perform balance sheet analysis for corporate customers and portfolio analysis
- Work closely with traders and regional teams to understand different products and market conditions
- Communciate risk requirements to the IT teams to drive enhancement of risk systems
- Interact with senior management and influence risk mitigation measures
- Participate in automation projects
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- At least 4-8 years' counterparty risk/ credit analysis experience working with corporates
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders across various functions
- Good understanding of commodity markets & standard global trade terms
- Proficient in VBA and Excel
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.