Senior Analyst/AVP, KYC
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$70000.00 per annum|
Our client, a leading financial markets and commodities bank, is looking for a senior level of KYC analyst for its Asia KYC team.
In this role, the incumbent will be working as a deputy of senior manager and mentoring other team members. He/she will have exposure to international cases and end-to-end process of KYC. This is an exciting opportunity for KYC/AML professionals who want international exposure and would like to work in a high performing team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-6 years of experience in KYC role within a banking industry
- Ability to read, write and speak Chinese/Mandarin preferred as part of work is involved with Chinese
- Sound knowledge of UK, SG and HK regulations and industry guidance on customer due diligence
- Good understanding of KYC procedures and regulatory best practice
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980