Senior Analyst Supply Chain - 12 months contract
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5500.00 - S$6500.00 per month + bonus|
URGENT role - 12 months contract
One of our client, a Biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Analyst Supply Chain. The role is to manage demand & supply planning, operation by closely working with Commercial, Finance, Regulatory, Quality, Intercompany oversea suppliers, external 3PL suppliers and distributors. The functions include complex spreadsheet analysis such as inventory and Supply Chain cost. The role will be involved in Integration and ERP project and lead or represent APAC in global discussion, including consolidation of market business requirement.
The mains responsibilities:
- Involve in Integration and ERP project for APAC, business requirement, provide consolidated tracking
- Drive and implement changes in the country level and provide training or onboarding if needed
- Analyze forecast errors and help commercial team improve and understand business impact of forecast errors
- Process new product launch in line with sales/marketing's request
- Plan of inventory & SCM cost in budget, analyze the gap and take actions to meet the target
- Manage Import logistics process with 3PL & Distributor partners and develop strategies to ensure timely delivery
- Manage pending purchase orders and coordinate between suppliers and distributors for on-time delivery shipments and billing
- Validate and approve the billings received from 3PL & Distributor partners
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Have experience in implementation projects, ERP project for example
- More than 5 years experience in Demand & Supply Planning in Pharmaceutical, F&B, Electronics industry
- Knowledge of international trade and logistics function
- Strategic analytical skills & Good communication skills, able to prioritize projects
- Knowledge of JDE or SAP system (preferred, but not mandatory)
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00040797 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.