Senior Associate Financial Reporting
My client a global investment bank is seeking for a Senior Associate to join their group finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Team lead, you will have oversight for group finance, month end reporting. In addition, you will help drive and implement process and system improvement initiatives; enhance compliance and internal control framework. A key part of your role is to develop and mentor the finance team, upskilling the department and raising visibility in the company. This is an exciting role where you will take part in various projects in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountants
- Strong understanding of financial market products - understanding of derivative products, valuation adjustments, hedge accounting.
- At least 8 years of experience working in a financial institution, preferably in the area of financial reporting
- Big 4 auditors with Financial Markets are welcome to apply
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.