Senior Associate, Regulatory Compliance
A reputable international bank is looking for a Senior Associate, Regulatory Compliance to join their team in Singapore.
- Perform investigations on breaches and prepare reports for regulators
- Contribute to improve compliance control framework and policies
- Responsible for identifying potential risks and issues, escalate to senior management when required
- Handle queries from external auditors and regulators
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3-8 years' in regulatory compliance or compliance advisory experience in banking industry, preferably custodian banks
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders across various functions
- Strong understanding of local regulatory framework
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.