Senior Associate/ AVP, Third Party Risk Manager
Our client is a global private bank. They are looking for risk professionals to join their second line of defence and strengthen the operational risk management governance and framework.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk, you will provide guidance and advice in managing third-party engagements, and ensure effective governance and oversight are in place. You will develop and maintain third party risk management framework, risk assessments and reviews. You will support the BCM programs when required.
- At least 5-7 years' experience in operational risk/ third party risk management in banks
- Private Banking experience would be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of local regulatory requirements and/or outsourcing or third-party risk management standards
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.