Senior Associate Trade Finance
My client is looking to hire an Experience Trade Finance professional within the banking space as they are expanding their presence rapidly in Asia.
The Position is responsible for the processing export letters of credit and non-LC trade products, preparation of client and management reports and performing various control and miscellaneous functions as assigned. The Position is a subject matter expert on letters of credit and document checking and is thoroughly familiar with transnational monitoring and escalation procedures for Trade Finance. The Position reports to the Vice President, Trade Finance Operations.
* End to end processing of Export Letters of Credit transactions including document checking;
* Conduct transaction monitoring according to MAS guidelines and Bank policies;
* Support other non-LC products: guarantees, trade loans and risk participation;
* Preparation of client and management reports;
* other duties as assigned.
* At least 10 years of experience in letters of credit with 5 years of solid experience in document checking; CDCS holder is a plus;
* Proficient in Microsoft EXCEL and WORD; Knowledge in programming languages is an added advantage;
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.