Senior AVP FM Operation Data Manager
Senior AVP Data Management Operations
- New Head count
- Leading Financial Institution
- Career Mobility
My client is a leading international bank with a strong Asian presence. They're currently looking for an experienced and innovative candidate to join their operations team
This person will be responsible for leading and supervising the day to day processes of the FMO Data Management team in the East region (currently a team of 5)
Onboard into BAU the management of MIFID data elements such as instrument and other reference data elements used by FM and FM Operations to perform regulatory compliance activities such as regulatory reporting
Define data management global control standards and roll these out across the data management activities
Assist the global head with driving the strategy for the overall function in addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of this team.
Assist in setting the vision, defining plans to deliver the strategy and executing on the plan for the FMO Data Management team
Identify opportunities within the data management activities to improve processes, drive increased control and efficiency's
As this is a new role in a new function, be able to explain the strategy and value of function to key stakeholders across FM, Technology, Compliance and Operational Risk.
This person will be working closely with FM Operations and FM Technology Data Management teams to ensure successful delivery of processes and controls for FMO Data Management. Ensure connectedness to the Risk/Control community within FM Operations, ensuring stakeholders are aware of key risks, issues and action plans. Interface with in-country stakeholders to ensure alignment on key priorities, control framework standards and associated changes
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in Finance
- Minimum of 7 year's experience in this similar capacity role
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of FM products and associated FM Operations processes
- Strong organisational skills, ability to develop and manage projects and define reporting/MI
- Experience of building strong, multi-faceted teams who are operational in multiple locations
- Working knowledge of FM industry regulation (including EMIR, DF & MIFID), utilities and change agenda
- Excellent general management capabilities and communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively strong analytically and problem-solving abilities
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.