Senior Brand Manager -FMCG, food industry
Our client is a leading mid-sized FMCG company that manufacture and distribute beverages.
This role will be responsible to lead and manage all brand planning, formulating marketing strategies, executing in-market campaigns and activities. This encompass portfolio management, demand creation initiatives and identify new sources of growth for all brands. He/ She will be required to work with consumer insights to assess diverse data sources and influence decision making and structured recommendations. He/ She will be responsible to drive and manage the creative development process and ultimately the activation of integrated thematic advertising campaign.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least 10 years of experience in consumer marketing and brand management
- Familiar with the FMCG/ food industry
- Comfortable working in a fluid enviroment and able to manage ambiguity
- Good command of ENglish with string written and presentation skills
- Ability to influence international stakeholders by generating and implementing new ideas
Interested applicants kindly email your profile in MS Words format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sheena Seng Shi Min
EA Registration Number: R1434623
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.